Mother Hubbards Newsletter
Welcome to the first newsletter of 2013! We hope you had a nice Christmas and New Year!
This month we would like to wish the following children a very big Happy Birthday:
· Laoise and Roisin in baby room, both turn 1
· Damilare in Pre-Montessori who is turning 3
· Ahana in Junior Montessori who is turning 3
· Emilie, Darasimi, Theodor and Jack in Montessori, all turning 4
· Vincent in Junior Afterschool who is turning 5
· Philip, Lauren and Oisin in Senior Afterschool who are turning 6, 8 and 9 respectively.
We would like to welcome Zoe into the baby room and Olivia to the Pre- Montessori. We hope you settle in well with your new friends. We would also like to welcome Gosia back from her sick leave and Agniesika from maternity leave. We hope you settle back quickly. Finally we would like to welcome Nicole into the team.
· This is just to remind parents that fees should only be given to the Manager and Deputy Manager as staff are too busy in the rooms to handle fees.
· We will appreciate if the parents would start returning the Parents Satisfaction Surveys form.
· We wish to remind parents that the crèche close at 6.30pm sharp as staff needs to attend to their personal commitment.
We would appreciate your help in trying to prevent any virus entering the crèche. I would therefore like to stress the importance of using the hand sanitizer gel before entering any of the children’s rooms. We are advising all parents, staff and visitors to use the gel. We are also encouraging any school going children to use the gel when returning from school and entering the building.
Also for any parents entering the baby, wobbler and toddler rooms we would like to remind you to use the shoe covers provided as this will also help in the prevention and spread of any viruses.
Ongar Village Phone: 01 8260055
Dublin 15 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org