Welcome to our first newsletter of the new school year. This month we would like to welcome all of the new children who started with us at the beginning of September and their parents. We hope you are all very happy here at Mother Hubbards.
This month we would like to wish the following children a very big Happy Birthday:
· Matthew and Laoise in the baby room both turn 1
· Aoibhe in the playschool Room turned 2
· Loiza and Kate in Montessori, both turning 4
· Harry and Sofia in Pre-Montessori, both turned 3
· Lara Murray in Junior After School turning 6
We would like to congratulate Ildi on the safe arrival of baby Mia, we can’t wait for her to come visit!
We would also like to congratulate Max in the Playschool room on becoming a big brother to baby Leo.
Lost and Found Items
A lots of clothing items have been left behind in the crèche for some time now. We are requesting parents to check out these items to see if any belongs to them. The boxes containing the items are in the downstairs hallway and will be kept for another month, after which they will be sent to charity organisations. Thank you.
· We would like to remind parents that if you have not brought in a spare set of clothes for your child could you do so as soon as possible. It is very important that we have them in case of emergency. The following clothes should be provided a t-shirt, sweater, underpants, trousers, socks and a vest. After school children are encouraged to bring in a change of clothes so they can change out of their uniforms. Please remember to label all your child’s belongings and school bags to prevent mix up.
· We would also like to remind all parents that children should not bring in their own toys to crèche. As you can understand we do not want children’s toys to go home damaged in any way and bringing them in can cause great confusion to other children who think they belong to the crèche. This can cause unwanted bickering and unease amongst the children.
· Also if you would like to include any information in the next newsletter please inform a member of staff.
Speech and Drama/Gymboree
The Montessori children will be starting their speech and drama class this Thursday. It is €60 for 10 week. if you have nay questions about it feel free to speak to Lydia and Marta.
Gymboree is finishing this term on Thursday 26th. If you have not yet paid it is €25 for 5 weeks, the classes are held every 2 weeks. The new term begins on Thursday 10th of October. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
· Cheerios Childline Breakfast together week will be on this year from 7th-13th October. We will confirm which day we will host our breakfast morning in the coming weeks.
· Last year, hundreds of people held breakfasts with their friends, families and colleagues raising over €130,000 for Childline – enabling them to increase their call answering rate from 47% to 60% allowing them to speak to more children and young children who desperately need their help.
Ongar Village Phone: 01 8260055
Dublin 15 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org