Mother Hubbards Newsletter
This month we would like to wish the following children a very big Happy Birthday:
- Juliet in the Baby Room who was 1
- Molly in the Pre-Montessori who was 3
- Alex in Afterschool who was 6
- Sarah in Afterschool who was 5
- Obed in Montesoori who was 4
- Olivia in Pre-Montessori was 3
- Laura in Toddlers who was ???
- Anthony in Montessori who will be 5
- Jack in Montessori who will be 4
- Charlotte in Pre-Montessori who will be 3
- Ahmed in the Toddler Room who will be 2
- Abbie in the Toddler Room who will be 2
This month we have to say goodbye to Molly in Pre-Montessori. We will miss you very much! We also have to say goodbye to Laura in Toddlers as she is also leaving us and is moving to Belgium. We wish Laura the very best of luck!! We also would like to welcome Tara who is joining our baby room. We hope Tara settles in very well!
We are currently recruiting Laura’s position and will keep you updated.
We open at 7.15 in the morning and cannot take children from their parents before this time. We close at 6.30pm. Please remember that staff have commitments outside of work so it is important that all children are picked up at 6.30.
Holidays coming up….
The Montessori sessional children will have a mid term in February and will be closed from the 21st to 25th of February. The Montessori session will also be closed on the 17th and 18th March. The Easter mid term is from the 15th April to the 3rd May.
The centre will be closed for all children on St Patricks Day, Good Friday the 22nd April and Easter Monday 25th April.
Speech and Drama
Speech and Drama will begin in Pre-Montessori 2(Annette and Lydia’s Room) very shortly. It runs for 10 weeks and cost €60. We will be handing out forms for Speech and Drama within the next week.
· Can all parents please ensure that they supervise their children once they are picked up in the evenings as an accident may occur if a child is left unattended.
· Speech and Drama is now well under way in Montessori and there are some payments still outstanding, can you please ensure we receive full payment as soon as possible.
· We are having ongoing problems with the front door and we are in the process of getting it fixed but in the meantime can you please ensure that it is closed properly behind you.
Reminder to all parents that you can join our Facebook and Twitter pages and receive this monthly newsletter and other information, just go our website www.motherhubbardschildcare.ie and follow the links
Ongar Village Phone: 01 8260055
Dublin 15 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org