Mother Hubbards Newsletter May 2010
Look who has had a birthday recently:
• Sarah in the playschool room who turned 2 years old on the 23rd of April.
• Megan in the baby room who will be turning 1 on the 27th of May.
• Catherine in the ECCE room who turned 4 on the 14th of May.
• Fredrick in the ECCE room who turned 4 on the 10th of May.
• Senia in the ECCE room who turned 4 on the 4th of May.
• Rugile in the ECCE room who turned 4 on the 8th of May.
• Miriam in the ECCE room who will be turning 4 on the 25th of May.
A huge welcome to:
• Maelie who started in the baby room
• Androus who started in the Montessori room
• Jane who started in the afternoon ECCE room
• Jamie and Lara Colgan they will start in June
• Max and Alex they will start in June
Our new website is up and running…you can check it out at http://www.motherhubbardschildcare.ie/
You can find information; photos etc. of each centre and you can now also follow us on Facebook and Twitter. If you wish to join visit the website and follow the link.
• Louise on the arrival of baby Sean
• The Mc Eldowney family on the arrival of baby Lisa
Sun cream and Sunhats
As the weather is starting to get a bit better could all parents please send in a sunhat for their child clearly labelled to be left in the crèche. Also for parents of sessional children (those who attend 9.15-12.15) please ensure that they have sun-cream applied before coming into the centre. Children who do not have sun cream on will not be allowed to go outside. Could parents of part-time and full-time children please send in a bottle of sun-cream to be kept in the crèche.
Thank you to all who have brought in their vouchers so far, please keep them coming and remember to ask for the vouchers when you do your shopping…as they say in Tesco “Every Little Helps”.
ECCE Scheme for September 2010
Could all parents of children in the Pre-Montessori room please inform Irene (manager) if their child will be attending in September for the ECCE Scheme if you have not already done so as spaces are filling up very quickly. Also our Montessori session will start at 9.00am and finish at 12pm from September 2010. If you know of anyone who wishes to enrol their child please tell them to do so as soon as possible. See our website for more info http://www.motherhubbardschildcare.ie/
This year the Montessori class are planning to go to Newgrange Farm on their end of year trip. We will keep parents up to date on future developments.
We are delighted to announce our second summer camp programme for the months of July and August. The camp will provide numerous indoor and outdoor activities. Some activities include cooking, arts and crafts, music and dance, obstacle courses, treasure hunts, sports days and many more fun activities. The camp will be divided up into two groups:
9.30 am to 1.30 pm
€75 per week/€275 per month
9.30am to 2.30 pm
€85 per week/€315 per month
6 The Avenue