Mother Hubbards Newsletter
This month we would like to wish the following children a very big Happy Birthday:
· Ella in the Baby Room who turns 1
· Ethan in the Baby Room who turns 1
· Darren in Toddlers who turns 2
· Lily in Junior Afterschool who turned 6
· Erin in Junior Afterschool who turned 5
· Ella in Afterschool who will be 8
· Aimee in Montessori who will be 4
· Monica in Junior Afterschool who will be 5
Pyjama took place on the Friday 8th of March; thank you to everyone who took part again! This year it is in aid of the Irish Hospice Foundation. So far we have raised €335!! Thank you so much!!
We would like to welcome Paddy to our Wobbler room; we hope you settle in very well.
We are very sad to be saying goodbye to Laura. We wish her all the very best!
We are hoping to arrange our parents evening at the beginning of May. We will confirm the date very soon.
A massive thank you to everyone who helped with our cake sale last month, we raised €180 for Meath Palliative Care and the Cancer Unit in Tallaght Hospital. Well done everyone!!
The centre will be closed on Monday 18th of March; this is the St Patricks Day holiday. There is no Montessori/ECCE session on Tuesday 19th of March.
Easter midterm is from the 25th of March to the 5th of April. There will be no Montessori/ECCE session during these 2 weeks. Classes resume at 9am on Monday 8th of April.
The centre will be closed for all children on, Good Friday the 29th of March and Easter Monday 1st April.
- A lot of clothing items have been left behind in the crèche for a while now. We are requesting parents to check out these items to see if any belongs to them. The boxes containing the items are in the downstairs hallway and will be kept until the end of March after which they will be sent to charity organisations. Thank you.
- We would also like to remind all parents that children should not bring in their own toys to crèche. As you can understand we do not want children’s toys to go home damaged in any way and bringing them in can cause great confusion to other children who think they belong to the crèche. This can cause unwanted bickering and unease amongst the children.
Reminder to all parents that you can join our Facebook and Twitter pages and receive this monthly newsletter and other information, just go our website www.motherhubbardschildcare.ie and follow the links
Ongar Village Phone: 01 8260055