Mother Hubbards Newsletter
This month we would like to wish the following children a very big Happy Birthday:
- Liam in Playschool room is turned 2
- Daniel in Montessori both turning 5
- James in Junior Afterschool who turned 5
- Saoirse in Montessori will turned 4
- Ethan in Montessori will turned 4
- Adrian in Playschool room who turns 2
- Isabella who turned 3
- Sarah in Pre-Montessori who turns 3
- Elizabeth in Pre-Montessori who turns 3
- Cara in the Junior Afterschool room who will be 5
- Isaac in Junior Afterschool who turns 6
Birthday to Alison and Ciara
We would like to wish Gintare the very best of luck as she will be going on maternity leave very soon. We can’t wait to meet her new edition!
Final day for payments and re orders is Monday 9th of December. If you wish to send on reorders directly to the photographer his email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Just a reminder that the crèche will close on the 23rd of December at 6.30pm sharp and re-open on Thursday 2nd January at 7.15am.
- The last day of term for ECCE and Montessori is Thursday the 19th of December at 11.30am.
- Parents of children in afterschool should please clearly label their children’s school uniforms and bags as these items are constantly mixed up.
- Can parents paying fees through direct debit please ensure that your child’s first and second name on the reference.
As the weather is getting colder could all parents please send in a suitable coat and a hat, scarf and gloves for their child for outdoor play. Wellies and raincoats should be provided for wet days. You can label these items and leave them in the centre if you wish to do so.
Can the afterschool parents please ensure your child is dressed for the cold weather. As we walk the children to school it is important that they have a hat, scarf and gloves.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! from all of us at Mother Hubbards Childcare.
Ongar Village Phone: 01 8260055