Mother Hubbards Newsletter
This month we would like to wish the following children a very big Happy Birthday:
· Aoibhinn in Playschool who turns 2
· Victoria in Pre-Montessori who turns 3
· Sarah in Afterschool who turns 5
· Molly in the Junior afterschool who is 6
· Finn in the Baby Room who will be 1
· Alicja in Playschool who turns 3
We would like to welcome all the new children who are started with us this month. James, Saoirse and Finn in the baby room. We have Jack who has returned to us and is now in the Junior Afterschool Room.
We also would like to welcome Aoife who is working with our Junior Afterschoolers, Sarah and Orla who are working in our ECCE classes; we hope you have all settled in well.
The children who attend from 9-12 will be on mid-term break from Monday 28th of October and will return on Monday 4th of Novmber. The centre is closed for everyone on Monday 28th as it is a bank holiday.
We are currently finalising plans for the photographer to visit us. He will take individual pictures of the children, family pictures and also class photographs. Keep an eye out for notices around the crèche. Please also remember we cannot take pictures of your children without parents’ signing the permission slips. The girls will be giving these out as soon as the date has been finalised.
· As it is getting really cold now we ask that parents should bring in coats, hats and gloves for their children for outdoor play. We are also asking for raincoats and wellingtons for all the children for rainy days.
· We would like to remind all parents that children should not bring in their own toys to crèche. As you can understand we do not want children’s toys to go home damaged in any way and bringing them in can cause great confusion to other children who think they belong to the crèche. This can cause unwanted bickering and unease amongst the children.
· Can all parents entering the Baby/Wobbler Room and The Toddler Room please remember to put on the shoe covers before entering the room. We ask that you use the shoe covers rather than removing your shoes, this is for hygiene reasons.
No 6 The Avenue
Ongar Village D.15 Phone: 01 8260055
Dublin 15 E-Mail: email@example.com